Audio and video recordings can provide an evidential account of a crime, allowing investigators to hear and see what took place.
The amount of evidence obtained from CCTV, traffic cameras, teller machines, police cameras, and cell phones can be enormous and invaluable.
Our services include:
- Digital media authentication
- Exif (Exchangeable Image File Format) analysis for audio and video files
- Forensic data analysis and interpretation
- Media conversion
- Recovery of deleted or corrupted data
- Audio/video editing
- Demonstrative exhibit creation
In order to support your goals in a case, CyberTruth – objectively using cutting edge forensic tools – can recover and authenticate video, audio, images, and other multimedia formats.